Sunday 19 July 2015

Premium Beauty- Small Haul


Hey guys!

So lately, I've been treating myself a little bit.. I have make-up items to show you; 2 from MAC and 2 from Nars. I didn't own any Nars cosmetics before so this post is very exciting for me!




MAC Lip Pencil- Boldly Bare

I am really in love with this lip pencil. It comes out as a red-toned matte dusky pink and is really flattering against my teeth. When I swatched MAC's lipstick in 'Brave' on the same day I bought this pencil, I could have sworn that they were an exact colour match and 'Brave' is a matte finish too. I decided to get the pencil instead because I have quite a few lipsticks and I thought I had more versatility with a pencil. But 'Brave' is definitely next on my list! I've put MAC lipsticks 'Faux' 'Creme d'nude' and 'Hue' over the top of this lip pencil, to try different variations.



Nars Audacious Lipstick- Barbara

I have wanted one of these lipsticks for SO LONG. I love everything about it, the packaging, the shape, the engraving ahhhh. I was very tempted to get this lipstick in a violet or deep purple colour but then I accepted the fact a natural lipstick would get a good run for its money and a purple would just sit in my drawer looking pretty! I haven't actually swatched or tried this lipstick yet because I'm scared. It's so pretty mannnn




Nars Blusher- Nico

Okay, so sometimes in life, when it comes to make-up, things just make their way into your make-up bag not because you need it, but because its pretty. Not gunna lie, that's pretty much what I did with this beauty. It comes off very subtle, especially on my tone skin so I'm probably going to use it as a blusher or bronzer in the winter months.





MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Lightscapade 

This is hands down one of the prettiest things I have ever seen.. I didn't think that I'd use this much. I have incredibly oily skin and even half an hour after powdering my face, it goes back to being shiny so the thought of highlighter has always scared me. Buttt, I've actually been using it a fair bit! I like the way it looks on the skin and it comes off as a really beautiful iridescent white. I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT






I hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I enjoyed buying the things shown above! My next posts are likely to include a couple OOTD's and a Powder Blue themed small haul.

Until next time.. :)

Jade x

















No comments:

Post a Comment