Wednesday 1 July 2015

OOTD- Trainers and Skirt Vibes




 

Hey everyone!

I'm back with yet another OOTD- woohoo! So today I went into town on the hottest day of the year to get my nails re-done and to do a bit of blogging at Starbucks. 

I'm wearing my grey crop top from Primark which is actually one of my many bargain staple pieces, with my Newlook a-line skirt yet again and my new Nike Air Commands, which will be featured in one of my upcoming posts- stay tuned for more info!

Being the hottest day of the year, I wanted to wear something quite airy and light and also decided to give the hair-up look a go (which rarely happens) but then I knew I'd be sitting down at the nail salon and at Starbucks so I needed some comfort thrown in, hence the trainers.

DISCLAIMER: Trainers rant

 I never used to be such a trainer person but ever since being at uni, I've completely converted! They're just so comfortable. Trainers are really like Marmite; some people love them and some people hate them. I can stare at a pair for a good ten minutes just admiring their beauty. But then others think they're lazy, unfashionable, chavy blah blah blah. I'm just a massive believer in mixing comfort with fashion because I don't agree with fashion being a 'sacrifice' every day of your life. That doesn't sound like fun!?

Hope you liked this look, 'til next time.
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment