Thursday 9 July 2015

Depop Buys! Shoes/ Phone Case/ Alexander Wang x HM


Hello everyone! So as promised, here is my Depop Buys post. So, for those of you that don't know, Depop is an app that you can download aimed to sell and buy items rather easily. There is no bidding involved, just a simple 'instant buy' that can be discussed with the seller via direct message. It's a great way to make a bit of extra money by selling clothes, shoes or whatever else sitting around your house that you no longer use. 

Personally, I prefer to buy rather than sell on depop. I once bought a pair of black Levi Mom jeans on there but then deleted the app soon after as I didn't use it much and I didn't feel 100% comfortable with the app. Not for any major reason, I just knew that sellers on sites like Depop can't always be trusted, just the same as buying off of ebay.

Anyway, my best friend was telling me about her recent purchases on Depop and I suddenly regained an interest in the app again so I decided to re-install it onto my phone. I have now purchased 3 items from Depop and all of which I had no problems with. They arrived quickly, the sellers were polite and friendly and I'm pretty much in love with all of them! So, without further ado.. 

Nike Air Max Command- Black/ Grey/ White



So, as I've talked about before, I am a massive lover of trainers, particularly Air Max. These retail at £55 and I got them for £35 including P+P. I really love them, they're comfortable and monochrome which means they pretty much go with anything. I styled them in my last OOTD post and you can definitely expect a few more to come.

Alexander Wang x HM- Sports Bra



When the Alexander Wang x HM collection came out, I was really excited about it but wasn't particularly interested in buying anything just because I knew it would be rather expensive. I was looking at Sports Bra's on Depop when I came across this for £18 inc. P+P!! Most were selling it for £40/£50 because it had sold out everywhere so I snapped it up quickly. I just feel like it's so me- I love sports wear, I love monochrome and I love designer labels. It also has a reflective zip strip so the 'Wang' writing in white glows in different light and I love that the back has an interesting panel.  

Mermaid Iridescent Phone Case


This is genuinely one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I felt like a moth drawn to a flame when it arrived! So, I spotted this in Newlook (I think) and wanted it so badly but I didn't have an I-phone at the time. I just happened to come across this on Depop when searching for a new case and was sooo excited. I bought it for £6 which isn't too bad and the best part? IT'S IRIDESCENT OF COURSE. Which means it's basically me.. in the shape of a phone case.


I hope you liked this post! Look out for my next uploads;

-OOTD White Ripped Jeans ft. Turtle Neck
-Small Premium Beauty Haul 

'Til next time!

Jade x






No comments:

Post a Comment