Wednesday 12 August 2015

Small Haul- Powder Blue

 





Het guys!

Okay, so firstly I owe you a MASSIVE apology- I am so sorry for not posting in the last three weeks! BUT, in my defence, I have been pretty busy. I was away in York and Wales for two weeks and I've been attending Job interviews which meant that I was short on time for blogging!

Without further ado though, I'd like to tell you about these three b-e-a-utiful items that I purchased recently. I was going out at the weekend and started to panic because I didn't have anything (new) to wear. I spotted the bag first which I thought was just so pretty! Snake print- my fav. And then I got the top to go with it as it matched in colour and wasn't actually that expensive. The earrings weren't part of the outfit plan but I was just drawn to them like I am with anything else iridescent.. And I wore these to my job interviews- something pretty but not too statement. 

I wore the bag and top with my white midi skirt and some black sandal heels. The bag opens up (picture directly above) with a magnetic clasp, which gives you a lot of room but isn't really the handiest when you've had a bit too much to drink and you're trying to find your keys/money. However, I do really like the fact it comes with a longer strap so you can change it from a clutch to a shoulder bag- WIN.

Clutch- Newlook £12.99
Earrings- Newlook £3.99
Top- Topshop £8

Thanks for reading guys! 

I shall be back soon with an OOTD (of course) and a Drugstore beauty haul :)

Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment