Tuesday 22 July 2014

INSPO- Edgy Iridescent



Hello everyone!

At the moment I am completely inspired and in awe of anything iridescent/ mermaid-esque. Anything that includes shades of lilac, violet, indigo, turquoise, baby pink, sea green and baby blue. Shine, sparkle, silver, gems with hints of holographic, pastel and finely netted fabrics. Now, the whole idea of 'Edgy Iridescent' is to add a bit of contrast. All the mermaid stuff can get a bit too girly and pretty and in-your-face, you could end up over doing it. With this look, I've concentrated on an edgy canvas, which is the black leather dress. This toughens the look up and enables you to add as many beautiful sparkly accessories as you please. I'm not suggesting you wear all of these things together but I found so many pretty things that I had to include!

Nail varnish, Bralet, Dress, Phone case, Shoes, Necklace: Topshop
Earrings: River Island 


Thanks for reading!
Jade x


No comments:

Post a Comment