Thursday 10 July 2014

OOTD- 'I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour'






Gesture at my Photographer laughing at me :(

Hello my loveliesssss!

Today's look, as you can see, is happy and full of colour! I tend to go for full black when I'm rushed to get ready as it's effortless and never fails me. Like many others, I dress for my mood and black for me, says 'I don't really know how I'm feeling'. Black is mysterious and doesn't give too much away.

I picked up my top in the River Island sale a little while back for £10 I believe. It has Japanese styled sleeves that finish just above the elbows but I often fold them up like I have here as I prefer it. The top is cropped but wearing my high-waisted jeans means no tummy exposure. Boots add height, comfort and a sophisticated yet casual feel. I went for a clutch today as I thought it added more edge.

I tied my hair in plaits after washing it and then let them loose for my poodle-looking hair and was not in the mood for eye make up (hence the glasses).

Glasses: Primark
Top: River Island
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: River Island
Clutch: New Look

Thanks for reading guys!
Jade x



No comments:

Post a Comment