Friday 18 July 2014

OOTD- Matching Military







Hello everyoneee!
I went for military style today with a not-quite-matching co-ord (oops- colour match is a lot better in person, I promise!!) I got my trousers in the Exeter River Island sale quite a while back, I wore them once, put them in the wash and then they just sat in my drawer for months on end because I couldn't be bothered to iron them! I gave them a quick iron before I did this shoot but as you can see, they're still not crease-free. I think they're very Rihanna-esque and they're super comfy. 

You can't tell in the pictures but today was extremely hot! So trousers, boots and big hair probably wasn't the smartest idea, but hey, that's me. I used a heated crimper for my hair today and I love it like this! I hate how my natural hair lacks volume and this hair style makes me feel like I'm Sammi from The Beauty Crush which of course, makes me very happy. I am actually getting into the habit of not wearing my fake eyelashes on a day-to-day basis which is a massive achievement for me, as I feel so naked without them :(. This also explains why I look slightly more asiany in these last two posts haha!

Today's photos didn't come out exactly as I'd hoped, the quality is a bit iffy for some reason. My camera isn't exactly the latest gadget going but it usually does the trick but for some reason the pictures today aren't great. I also forgot to add some fun poses into todays shoot- I got carried away with the seriousness! But please don't mistake this for me taking myself to seriously because I can assure you, that's not true :). 

So after shooting, I admittedly got changed into something more breezy and popped into town for a Starbucks. I tried the new Red Berries Yoghurt Frappuccino and it was very yummy but tasted too average for £3.70. Might just have to stick to Mocha Coconut mmmm.

Top: Topshop
Trousers: River Island
Boots: New Look
Hoops: River Island

Thanks for reading lovelies,
Jade x



No comments:

Post a Comment