Wednesday 6 August 2014

OOTD- Mint Bralet




Hello cupcakes (gayyyy)

Haven't blogged in a short while due to being away in York but I took these pictures before I went, I just never got round to uploading. Naughty, I know. I must have been having an ugly day because I didn't get many photos that I liked out of the hundreds that I took but these shall have to do. This bralet is a bit iffy.. I don't have much boob to begin with and because of the cut of the top, you can't wear a bra either which sucks. I wore one anyway for this shoot but that's besides the point, okay? Because of these problems, I don't get round to wearing it much but it's still a pretty bralet none the less. This look is very pastel-y and pretty :)

Bralet: Missguided
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: River Island

Thank you for reading,
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment