Sunday 25 May 2014

OOTD- Eliza Doolittle





Hey guys!
 Today I am channelling my inner Eliza Doolittle with this chav-chic look. Double Denim and Co-ordinates are two hot trends this spring/ summer and with this look, you can rock them both! I bought my bralet and skirt from different places but they just happen to match in colour which was pretty lucky. My double soled canvas shoes have been lying around my room, unused for far too long so I thought they were owed a wear. They are great for adding height but being casual at the same time- perfect for chilled days!

 I've also been thinking about location shoots recently. When I have the time, I will hopefully be adding more location OOTD's to help spice my blog up a bit and make it more interesting! 

Earrings: New Look
Bralet: Topshop
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Thanks for reading!
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment