Friday 23 May 2014

25 Facts About ME

Hey guys!
I understand that not everyone is going to be interested in this sort of thing but for those who want to know a little bit more about me, here you go!

1. I love peanut butter
 
2. You can win me over with a Pina Colada or a Sex On The Beach (DRINK!!) 

3. At home I live in baggy clothes and fluffy socks

4. I have more Woman crushes than Male crushes -not a lesbo-

5. Far too many people tell me that my music taste is shameful

6. I'm about 5ft tall

7. Fav comedians- Russel Howard, Jason Manford and Michael Mcintyre 

8. I won't eat mash, baked beans or ketchup

9. I wish I was a tidy person but sadly, I am not. 

10. I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters

11. I cry at the silliest of things
 
12. I love to read books

13. I love Lang Leav's poetry

14. I wish I could write poetry myself

15. The sky fascinates me

16. I'm very family orientated 

17. I'm a sucker for horoscopes/ star sign related things

18. You will not see me watching a musical

19. I don't understand the fascination with disney films

20. I watch far too much television

21. I have a terrible expensive taste in make up

22. Romantic comedies will forever be my favourite

23. I have the gift of eating whatever I like and not putting on weight

24. I've written a journal since the age of 13

25. I need time to myself or I go nuts 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment