Friday 6 June 2014

OOTD- Pink Palm Trees




 

Hey budssss
Today's OOTD is summery, girly and playful. I picked up this fab top from H&M while I was at Exeter for £4!!! I thought that was amazing as American Apparel are selling printed crop tops for (as you can imagine) a far less affordable price. I'm currently looking for some affordable crop tops for my holiday so that i can mix and match with my umpteen pairs of topshop shorts; and this to fits the bill perfectly! I wore this to my sisters perfomance with black jeans but I thought, as I've posted far too many outfits wearing the same pair, that I'd change it up a bit. Sunnies- because it was sunny for once in Plymouth- whatt!!?? I put on my heels for height but there are plenty of alternatives for a more causal look. I think white saandals would look great.

Top: H&M
Jeans: Topshop
Heels: Primark
Earrings: River Island
Necklace: River Island

Thanks for reading!
Jade x 

No comments:

Post a Comment