Saturday 4 January 2014

OOTD- Casual Day Out Look




Hey Guys! Another outfit post for today.. I'll apologize for the seriously over exposed faces in advance, my camera decided not to work properly! (Flash was even turned off) You'll just have to ignore the fact that i look like Voldemort..

Anyway, a lot of this outfit is made up of Christmas presents (thanks Santa). This look is probably a bit more grungy/ edgy than my previous OOTD posts but i kinda like it.

Chelsea Boots- River Island £38
Disco Pants- River Island
Grey Crop top- River Island £8
Tartan Shirt- River Island £25
Black Denim Jacket - Urban Outfitters £18 (sale)
Gold Chain- River Island £8

Everything apart from my jacket and disco pants were gifts and i absolutely love how well they all go together! My Urban Outfitters jacket (XS) was £65 originally, then went down to £20 and i managed to get it for £18 with student discount. This made me very happy :)

Thanks for reading guys!

Jade x



No comments:

Post a Comment