Thursday 16 January 2014

Collective Haul- PERFUMES



Hugo Boss Orange


This is my second bottle of this! It's my go- to day time scent. Very light, fresh and not too girly smelling. I've been using the body lotion too as i need to start moisturising my skin and i thought it would help to make the scent last longer. The packaging is so cute and the bottle represents the scent quite well, i think. Simple and elegant.

DKNY- Delicious Night 


I bought this in the boots Christmas sale. I was won over by dark and floral notes this scent has. I love darker smelling perfumes for evening. This is a sort of fruity/ musky scent which is perfect for day or night.

Lady Gaga- Fame



This is probably my favourite scent out of all three. It's got dark notes in it again, but this time with a hint of apricot. And i am in love with the bottle. It's so feisty and the black liquid is so unique! (It comes out clear.)


Thanks for reading guys! I might do a more detailed review of these few later on.
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment