Thursday 23 January 2014

Her Attitude Rihanna

Cute boots i spotted in New Look. £24.99 (i think). I'm loving small- heeled ankle boots at the moment, and i love burgundy to jazz up a monochrome outfit.

Got a box of various bath bombs from my dad for Christmas, and this is the first one i used. Smells like vanilla and makes the bath a really creamy colour. I cant wait to try the others!

Another gift from Christmas- Bottles of flavoured coffee syrup! Super exciting as i love coffee and experimenting with different flavours. I have Chocolate Cookie, Gingerbread. Vanilla, Hazelnut and Caramel. They're glass bottles so they make lovely pieces to put around your kitchen.

My current lounging attire consists of baggy american football tops and jumpers and i love it! So comfy an i feel like Nancy off of Eastenders haha.

Recent Illustration i did for my Fashion Portfolio. Pretty proud of it!


I appologise for the lack of posts and i put this one together pretty quickly as I'm concentrating on my University interviews at the moment. But i will be back soon! Thank you for being patient with me.

Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment