Sunday 5 January 2014

Exeter Small Haul!

Denim Jacket- Urban Outfitters £65 down to £18 (w/ student discount)

St.Tropez Gradual Tan 200ml

Loreal Wild Ombres, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blackberry & Blueberry


Me posing in my new jacket

Hey guys! On the 2nd i went up to Exeter to do a bit of Christmas sale shopping so i thought I'd share with you guys what i picked up.


Just died my hair yesterday, the last picture is of my hair before i re-dyed it. I've tried out Blackberry by Barry M and i love it! Really deep blue and the shine is great without a topcoat. Trying out the gradual tan again as i thought it was a better option for me, being so pale. I dont think im ready to dive into the full fake tan just yet! It scares me a little..


Thanks for reading guys! Be back soon

Jade x

1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark
    shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete