Saturday 14 June 2014

OOTD- White Floral (and a little chit-chat)



 



Hiyaaa!
Look- a location shoot! ..To my garage. Today was supposedly the hottest day of the year (according to my mother) at 22 degrees so a light airy outfit was on the cards! This is the second time I've worn this dress because I wasn't too sure about it, but after letting it hang on my clothing rail untouched for ages, I tried it on again and thought 'why did I abandon you!?' I put it with my floral shirt and my bucket bag to dress it down a bit and cut out boots to toughen the look up.

Today, my mumma required my help to pick out a dress for a ball she's going to. I walked around Topshop *mum following like a lost sheep* picking up things I thought would look good and passing them to her. I was getting a few strange looks when I realised, to everyone else, it looked as though I was being spoiled my 'mummy' as I rudely handed her things I wanted for myself! Pfft I wish.

I also went to get a present for Father's Day and for my Dad's girlfriend's birthday. She loves cocktails so I picked up some Mojito chocolates from Hotel Chocolat. I want them for myself!! I then finally got my hands on the Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frappuccino and it was sooo delicious, despite the fact I think that it wasn't made properly -not surprised face- and it got sickly very quickly.  

I then went to Saltrum for a walk with my best friend while we discussed her birthday -excited- and just soaked up the sun really. Then I got treated to Dominos and Cocktails which finished off the day perfectly. 

Floral shirt: H&M
Dress: Missguided
Boots: New Look

Thanks for reading guys!
Jade x


No comments:

Post a Comment