Saturday 12 March 2016

Mother's Day- A long distance gift



Okay, so I know that this is all very late but I still thought that it would be interesting to do a post like this! I know that I'm always curious as to what other people buy their parents. Some like to spend an absolute fortune, some go for the less expensive and more thoughtful and then there are the ones who don't bother at all. Shout out to the forgetful ones!!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see my mumma on Mother's Day so I wanted to send her something in the post that would make up for me not being there. I am a student, so I don't have too much dollar to spend but I got her a few cute bits along with a handmade gift that I spent a lot of time on.

I bought a brown paper file-box that I filled with iridescent strips (my fav) and wrapped them with silver tissue paper with pink ribbon and hugeee rose gold bows that I attached to the main two presents. 

I think I got my card from either Paperchase or M&S (both of these shops doing really cute cards) they're usually a bit more expensive but I think they're worth the extra pound or so. I also found this mug at Card Factory and it reads 'I am so lucky to have such an awesome child' which I thought was bloody brilliant. (my mum thought so too) and it was only £2.99?! 

The main present was a Paperchase scrapbook with black card that I filled with photos of the whole family and little notes underneath. My mum loved it! We don't keep photo albums in the house so it was a nice keepsake.

I hope you enjoyed this belated Mother's Day post!

Jade x


No comments:

Post a Comment